Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What Happened To Idt Heather What Do I Do With My Life? Plz Help!!?

What do i do with my life? plz help!!? - what happened to idt heather

tell the few people who heard her sing to me pple HAV paying hands down i shud ba singer but not good unless ur famous and still to me thatd idt = (
-my aunt and my father says I shud ba psychologist. that pays well and has the psychology (books for fun reading in 16), most of my life was hell. iv worse than any one story. Problems, but I use the CUD, to help others to understand pple
"My mother thinks bi shud be an artist. I always price of the art and trash, and IM subscription as a rule in the class at work shud b but gives me new ideas of all pple Note
I-This test told me that shud ba writer and writing like crazy (filled three notebooks in the last 5 months), but I write about my life. ***** I am a bit boring
But I write as a music magazinea. i hav tons and tons of songs, none of which cover themselves with the music that I write well, but both sides, and I love it. A declaration of

The main thing is, idk wat to do, and I urge the universities and a lil help plllzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment