Sunday, February 14, 2010

Backpack To Put Your Roller Skates In Is It Ok To Wear FLIP FLOPS To DISNEY WORLD??

Is it ok to wear FLIP FLOPS to DISNEY WORLD?? - backpack to put your roller skates in

I do not recommend to most people, but I personally prefer sandals, tennis shoes. I can walk for hours in flip-flops and sore feet, feel good ... But in sneakers that smell of sweat and disgusting.

Im going to Disney World in September, and I want to know whether the rules governing the wearing of sandals.
When I hang a rollercoaster my feet, "is true if we remove the bag and put it in the" pack "during the trip?" (I had my foot down).

Personal experiences of people who use Disney-flops would be great!

Thanks

10 comments:

Deb S said...

My son has flip-flops, and I always recommend sneakers or Crocs. My feet feel as if I was wearing flip-flops great plain, but it is always good.

In each trip can be a problem, and not just one or two, you are prompted to delete all. No big deal.

~~~~... said...

Yes, you can use.

Tifa L said...

It is perfectly fine to wear flip-flops at Disney World. However, it is known that large bubbles cause, so I recommend you to use or wear thin socks crocodiles. They have a super fun time at Disney World!

www.plan... said...

Use what you want - I know you ask people to remove their teeth and belt Soarin.

Enjoy!

xgallo97... said...

already, but I suggest that crocodiles

ajsmommy said...

Want to support Okay, but after a few days ago, I thought you had something more. Disney is not just hours and hours and hours over several days. However, it is your choice. Nobody can tell you not to use them.

Sandwich... said...

You can choose what you want, but .....
There are possibilities that could be between sandals and sneakers!

I was walking, hiking or sport sandals with straps on my visit to the theme parks. Although preventing protected plants, plants with a little tension, belt-theft and other soft materials, the fact that no bubbles. Sandals easy .... and unless you take the way the soles with good traction could easily fall.

For example, Teva Sport Sandals:

http://www.teva.com/ClearanceDetails.asp ...

http://www.teva.com/ProductDetails.aspx? ...

http://www.teva.com/ProductDetails.aspx? ...

And there are others:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/12310015/c/ ...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/24866551/c / ...

Katy Scarlett said...

I have everything Disney Slippers. I am also much more comfortable in them. I like much better than crocodiles. Crocs gave me a pear, not my sandals.

Reo180 said...

I saw many people who wear sandals, if I to their Spring Break. I recco shoes. My feet hurt, even my shoes.

Alexa said...

No.
In going to 2 weeks
and always wear flip flops

Post a Comment