Friday, February 5, 2010

Smelly Clit MY Clit (virgina) Is Very Smelly And Has A WHITE GOOEY STUFF Inside It??

MY clit (virgina) is very smelly and has a WHITE GOOEY STUFF inside it?? - smelly clit

But basically I have a bath x2 per day, but if I do not I clean my virgina open when I put my two fingers apart with that kind of smell of fish and other thick and yellow, I see a white cloth and brown seems lol no its lol not roll of toilet paper. but when I try to clean is very sensitive, so they slow water shower and shower runs, but Gell greasy white cloth brown always there, How can I get rid of them and why I there.when touch her clitoris is very sensitive, and I am very OHHH! but I think I should I clean or not I think of cleaning and attaches to the white stuff comes out of my body and I could lose ??!!! pH Balance Plezz Help

5 comments:

Moi said...

Clitoris is sensitive, if not a problem. About what you see in them, I think it's normal. Washing tip: with water with a little white vinegar mixed. This should be the smell go (immediately) and so on overtime, may () infection. If this does not (although it should), go see your gynecologist.

gypsyveg said...

Ok, (short for the registration of the clitoris to clitoris) is not the same as the vagina. They seem to have bacterial vaginosis - see a doctor.

Different types of infections:

Signs of yeast infections:
White, cottage cheese discharge
Swelling and pain around the vulva
Intense itching

Signs of bacterial vaginosis:
Vaginal discharge white, gray or yellowish
A smell of fish, the most by sex or after washing with soap
Itching or burning
Redness and swelling of the vulva and vagina

Signs of Trichomoniasis
A watery, yellowish or greenish
A bad smell
Pain and itching when urinating
Most apparent after your period

Dollface... said...

a. her vagina
b. I want a brown and yellow Docter did not seem normal or healthy things

Seemingl... said...

You probably have vaginal bacteria

Ask me said...

Perhaps you have a yeast infection. It could be Candida albicans. Consult your doctor.

Post a Comment