Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Largest Party Native Mount And Blade Native/ Fluent Spanish Speakers...?

Native/ fluent spanish speakers...? - largest party native mount and blade

I need translation! Any help would be great!

Hello, my name is Anna. I have long brown wavy hair and blue eyes. I am medium height, slim, olive skin. I am open minded, sporty, and always happy and smiling.
Prior to his move to Barcelona, I live in Poole. It is a quiet town on the south coast of England. I lived in a small house, had a large garden with stone walkways and beautiful flowers. I've lived here 15 years.
Before I was on my normal daily routine is very simple. I went to work every day for 8 and usually arrived home at 4pm. The night I visit friends or go to the gym. This weekend me and my friends to go shopping in the day, then spend the night with a glass of wine and some movies.
Two years ago I discovered the LeagueN-marathon. It took 4 ½ hours. I Met my friend. It was very stressful and emotional. It was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I raised money for charity for children called Barnard. Last year he organized a group of friends to climb Mount Kilimanjaro, which was very cold and windy. It has a lot of physical and mental strength. Lasted 5 days. I was then released me and all my friends. When we returned, we had a big party to celebrate with our families. Together, they took £ 3,000 for breast cancer.
In my spare time I like to socialize with friends, traveling and exploring new places. I would like to engage in charitable activities.
I am pleased to explore new places in Barcelona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment