Thursday, February 18, 2010

Boat Trailer Neck What Hp Outboard Or I/o For Tubing?

What hp outboard or i/o for tubing? - boat trailer neck

I think buying a 13 'to 20' fishing boat, cruises and hoses. Of course I'll buy a second hand. It is very old, because my budget is limited to less than $ 600. In any case, I found a little, but IM thinking. This is a ship of 1960, outboard motor and trailer. This is 55hp. Will there be enough, but other slow / medium term (not the neck breaking speeds )????? If this is not what HP is the comfort zone for the smallest pipe? We are not likely to ski or wakeboard with this boat.

2 comments:

quiksilv... said...

I have to agree w / meat is pull a ship of 55 horses, but if you do, if the ship is much slower, the more you do not have the holeshot when is gettin 'slow on the airplane, you need at least one Engine 100 horses to pull a tube behind. to wakeboard and you need a motor dollar quarter, please call us a drink.

May, so you need to get an upgrade to a bigger engine with a generous splash behind the boat.

carnes99 said...

Do not believe the 55hp. should be sufficient. I'm not saying that the usual work, but I think it works the way you want. The plumbing is plow a lot more than you think.

Post a Comment