Friday, January 1, 2010

Retaining Walls Utah Who Pays For The Construction Of A Retaining Wall Between Neighbors?

Who pays for the construction of a retaining wall between neighbors? - retaining walls utah

My property is greater than 2-3 feet from my neighbors behind me. When I was in my new building, the height difference was really in the back 1-2 meters from my neighbors yard. Since then we have our gardens and put a fence along the property line. One year later - began the height difference between our yards errode and now our garden is our Neighbors. Who is legally responsible to pay for the construction or maintenance of a retaining wall? The next smallest or largest neighbor? This is in Utah.

1 comments:

Princess Leia said...

You - the man upstairs. Is hollowed out your property (and thus the invasion) the property of the neighbors below. You may wonder if the neighbor is willing to chip fall, but if do not, you will be willing to pay the full amount.

If you do not put in a retaining wall and your property, land and loses its stability and goes into the house of a neighbor can be purchased for damage to the apartment of a neighbor caused.

Post a Comment