Friday, January 29, 2010

Media Center Crash During Extender Setup Vista Crashes During Media Center Extender Setup Of Xbox 360 Setup?

Vista crashes during media center extender setup of xbox 360 setup? - media center crash during extender setup

Hello everyone, I just Windows Vista Ultimate x64 and I try to connect to my Xbox 360 as a Media Center Extender. I get most of the way through the installation of this page:

http://www.microsoft.com/library/media/1033/windows/images/products/winfamily/mediacenter/connect_10.jpg

But I only through the first 2 cases, device configuration and parameters of energy-saving features and immediately after that date, freezes Vista. All I can do is power up my computer and let it fail again. I McFee Security Center installed, but from trying to win. However, the same results. Frozen immediately after I said I see my TV screen and shows a "Download", then after a few minutes: "An error occurred while connecting to the computer using Windows Media Center, restart the computer. If the problem persists, install the software on your computer to download from Xbox.com | Xbox 360 Media Center. "Are there any other proposals that try for me? I have a wireless connection to aNetopia 3347 modem with my computer and 360, an Ethernet connection to a modem is to use themselves.

2 comments:

House said...

Since the Xbox is a 32-bit compatible with 64-bit system

House said...

Since the Xbox is a 32-bit compatible with 64-bit system

Post a Comment