Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Speedboats For Sale Wishful Workers?

Wishful Workers? - speedboats for sale

A sales staff are eating in the management and the manager walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp on. Scrubs and leaves a genius.

The genius said: "I will only give each of you one wish.

"I am first!" I am first! "Explains the secretary of administration." I want to be in the Bahamas driving a speedboat, without a care in the world. "Engineering snaps his fingers and presto, it disappeared.

"Next! Next!" said the representative. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life." Genius snaps his fingers once and zap, the man disappeared.

"OK, you are," said engineering manager.

The director says: "I want both in the office after lunch."

0 comments:

Post a Comment