Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inside Lip Wart Pictures Pimple Like Bumps Near My Genitals?

Pimple like bumps near my genitals? - inside lip wart pictures

Hello! For two months I had beaten the seeds and add to my genitals. They are not quite in my vagina, but the skin on and around my mouth (not inside but outside). They are very painful if they by accident, will take or if I am wrong. Each time you redistribute the bathroom in my underwear that makes them seem like a button would. My friend told me it could be genital warts or herpes, but I saw pictures and found nothing, what I have.

It started that I had after unprotected sex with this man who said he was clean (I know, I took the scarf, but we are very good friends, and) from marriage. I am 23 years later.

Could be given, in fact, that the grains in the south, or it could be something more than an STD? Has anyone out there experienced something like this? I've just completed by the school and have no health insurance to go to the doctor who killed my monthly budget (not enough money to pay for my work to 400 euros per monthInsurance, or the hundredth).

HELP ME PLEASE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment