Monday, December 14, 2009

Lump On Neck Lump On Neck Please Help!?

Lump on neck Please Help!? - lump on neck

I am a woman of 16 years with a large lump on the side of the neck, which is in the muscle or a vein or another that is on their side on the left side, three fingers.
It began a little over a week.
Two days ago I woke up not in a position, his head on the left because of pain, then I started hot flashes, I called my doctor who said to go into the hall of the train emergency. Before I have on the chest in the emergency room bad beginning, it was as if the pain in the neck to my chest.
In the emergency room doctor gave me a shot of Valium, "I have a stiff neck and naproxen prescribed methocarbomal and hydrocodone.
I went to them with instructions and the crowd grew larger, the medicine makes me sick and my throat and chest still hurts.
I wonder if anyone else had similar problems or knows anything about.
And I also wonder if and when I go to the doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment